Friday, June 10, 2011

Father's Day Ideas

Here are a few fun ideas you can do for the father (or husband) in your life. Jaxon is too little to obviously tell Chase how much he loves him so I will do it for him:

(good thing my husband doesnt read my blog so he will still be surprised :) )

click HERE for this printable:



click HERE for this printable:



click HERE for this one:



click HERE for this:



click HERE for this one:


My husband loves golf and I bought him a ticket to the Utah PGA golf tour (thanks to groupon) and I think this will be cute attached to his ticket. . .

click HERE for it.


5 comments:

  1. Discivery Outlook and many Microsoft services with a single account. Explore how easy it is to manage and search your email, contacts, and calendar and keep up with social networks with Outlook
    hotmail sign in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...