Saturday, June 11, 2011

Estate Finds

I love summer for ALL the obvious reasons but a new one that has started this year is for all the estate and yard sales. I went 2 weeks ago to a awesome garage sale that I heard of on Houseofsmiths. I got some candy dishes to use for my parties, a vintage camera I am going to use in my craft room (that is still under construction), some cool glass bottles/candlesticks, and my favorite vintage crate I bought for my mom. Then I also found an estate sale. Estate sales can be a little creepy because I feel like I'm walking through someones house who just past away and it gives me the hebby gebbies. I got over it real fast though when I found a cute 1940's skirt suit. It looks like it walked off the pages of the anthropology mag.



I found this at Gygi's for 60 dollars and I purchased this for 20 at the garage sale. I use it in my craft room to organize my ribbon and fabric but I am also going to use it for a cupcake holder to for future girly shabby chic parties. My favorite part about it is the exposed wood which you cant see because my ribbon is covering it :(

 It's little wrinkly and itchy but oh well. I purchased both for 20 and I am in love with it but it leaves NO room for weight gain so let's hope by next winter I can still fit into it.

don't mind the greasy hair, I just got back from the gym.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...