Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookie Swap








The wonderful Jen @ tatertotsandjello hosted a fabulous cookie swap. This was my first cookie swap of what I say will be many because it was so much fun. I just can't believe I have never been to one before. I think this idea is GENIUS. I was able to meet a ton of great bloggers and taste a lot of scrumptious cookies... who am I kidding, taste.... I mean devour!


My Soft Gingersnap Cookies that I brought



Me, Jen and Lara from Less cake more frosting.

Thanks again Jen for opening your home to a lot of fans followers. I felt like when I was going into her house as if I had been there before since I see all her decor on her blog. Let's just say it's even better in person :)

***To get the recipe for my cookies click here.
*** To get the fun cookie swap free printable click here.
*** To enter into a 50 dollar Christmas gift basket including yummy treats from Kneaders bakery click here.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cookie swap!? I think my heart just skipped a beat. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...