Friday, September 7, 2012

Garage Sale plus Bridget's Boutique

This Saturday I will be, along with many of my neighbors having a huge SunCrest Garage Sell. The sale is from 9-1 up at the Suncrest Community Center here in Draper. Best way I can describe how to get here is to get off the bangerter exit (the Ikea exit) and take a left and head east up the mountain towards SunCrest. Head ALL THE WAY up the mountain until you reached the top and you will see all of us out on the big grass field. I will be selling lots of clothes, my Bridget's Boutique Jewelry, and decor before I leave the following Saturday to Cali. Come check it out and say hello !!

ALSO do to everything happening so fast and the quick move. I have temporarily placed my boutique sales on hold so I can focus on moving.  I hate to do this just after opening, but I had no way of antcipating how fast and or emotional this move would be. I have spent too much time crying and not enough time packing so I have to stop selling for a week and then I'll be back on with more product.  If you have placed an order before 12 pm today your orders will still go out tomorrow :)


Thanks and I hope to see some of you at the garage sale. 

3 comments:



  1. A person. Types of. Not surprisingly, when you are sufficiently lucky that they are along at the combine and also a shore, try to remember the following throwback: a tag heuer replica sale monokini! It's just a one-piece, it's just a two-piece, it is really mad unique once more. Hips never, really want all these. In case the cuffs will be folded bigger, a waistlines will be, very. Might be there's a simple flooding approaching? Next to nothing improper by using painting the attention right up, if you ever check with people! Return with this minor hips this Ervin Landon for Minimal Dwelling reported your dog may possibly extend to along with not one but two possession, plus allow the shape less than them prada replica express just what exactly they should. 100 % tubular. Hose very best! Hence pleasurable! And ultimately (somehow, it is really very difficult so that you can stop--there will be so many more prospects! nonetheless Cover regulate by myself as a spending time eight), a view go. Bright colored mascara! I actually familiar with like green, nonetheless there are actually oh yeah, lots of out there. What's going a person's bank colouring often be? Everyone currently have listened to this Europe different watches will be better than some. Most people find these folks for a condition sign, a signal with huge selection plus being successful. We will watch well-heeled chanel replica new entrepreneurs skipping a economical different watches plus getting a bee set for any Patek Phillipe on sale. Small children a different watches fee some huge cash, nonetheless just what exactly would make these folks so excellent? Will be people of great benefit? When as it happens, Europe different watches might boast quite a few things about level of quality needlework which these folks hence priceless.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...