Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

Hey Honey. . . . .

While you were out of town I noticed you left something behind . . . .

Your blanket you sleep with, eat with, watch TV with, and drive with. You know, the one you were given to as a baby that you rub in between your fingers until it is so worn out you have to find a new corner. The blanket that you took on your LDS mission. The one that you simply cant live without. . . . .

are you remembering now?

 . . .  Good. Well, look where it is now. . .


  (yes, I had some random guy that had missing teeth and a nose ring that had a chain linking it to his ear take this picture.)





Buwahhhhaaahhh ( my evil laugh)






APRIL FOOLS!

I sent my husband a text message this morning that said, "bye bye blanket" and had this picture

I still cant stop laughing!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...