Monday, April 11, 2011

Sugar House Finds

The other day I went to a few new stores and I just LOVED them so I wanted to share them with you. They have so many cute stores down in Sugar House that I have never been to before.

First is Two Dancing Cats it's on 11th east and about 1750 south. It is on the higher end of the price range but they have kitchen, baby, decor, and jewelry... actually you name it they have it and its just so darn cute! I bought two really cute items there that I personally think were well worth the price. (check out the second picture)



While you are at Two Dancing Cats just leave your car and take a walk down 11 east toward 21 south and you will then hit up The Soup Kitchen. So good and has a very fun feel. Amazing soup and all you cat eat of these..







After you eat keep walking down and you can hit this cute clothing boutique called Solissa. I must admit it is a hit and miss but its on the way to the last stop on my Sugar House Finds so its worth a quick peek.



Please notice my baby's face :)

The last place is called Home Again on 2100s and 10th east. They have old and new things. Even if you go to just look around it is fun because I love how they use unconventional things and decorate with them. I didn't buy anything but it was sure fun to look at and to get some good ideas to try to do them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...