Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter

What did you do on Easter? I did this . . . .



Okay I wish . . .

Actually I take that wish back. . . I wish I did eat it but it wouldn't go to my butt! Can the Easter Bunny grant wishes? hmmmmmmm, I guess we will find out in a couple of days when I get on the scale :)

did I mention that I LOVE Reese's . . .  .


In case you didn't know, I DO!

So my husband for Easter gave me this:

And the Bunny gave me this:
Two shirts, shoes, eye covers (yes, I sleep with eye covers and they were a dollar at target), and a beach bag. . . . . What? a beach bag... dang, that means I'm going to be in a swimming suit soon. Looks like I better not eat those Reese's so I can get ready for the beach.

Or I mean don't eat ALL of them, since I already ate most of them, (I'm laughing so hard right now as I wipe chocolate off my face as I type this)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...