I found this recipe via Pinterest and OH MY GOODNESS this is a must try.
* one 14 ounce can of beef broth
* 3 pounds of boneless pork ribs
* one 18 ounce can of BBQ sauce
1) Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on high heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
2) Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4) Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in bbq sauce.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
If you try this let me know how it goes.
Linking up here