Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pulled Pork Sandwich







I found this recipe via Pinterest and OH MY GOODNESS this is a must try. 

Ingredients:
* one 14 ounce can of beef broth
* 3 pounds of boneless pork ribs
* one 18 ounce can of BBQ sauce

 Directions:

1) Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on high heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.

2) Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.

3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

4) Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in bbq sauce.

5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.


 If you try this let me know how it goes.

Linking up here

.null

2 comments:

  1. I happened upon your regular blog a while ago- and found your Taco Soup recipe! I've been using it for a while.. and went back to use it tonight and your old blog was blocked- and I never wrote the recipe down! I was wondering if there was any way you could post that recipe on this blog so that I could write it down and use it again!! It's the best one i've tried!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or even if you had a chance and could e-mail it to me that would be awesome! my email is ejmiskin@hotmail.com. Thank you so much! Love seeing all your party ideas!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...