They are sweet and red and a perfect little treat to give on the 14th. And even better, they are super-easy! (Same recipe as rolo cookies just a different cake mix)
All you need is
1 Box red velvet cake mix
1/2 Cup butter, softened to room temperature OR 1/3 veggie oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients until combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie batter onto baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
1/2 Cup butter, softened to room temperature
1 8 oz. Package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 1lb. Box of confectioner’s sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
- In a mixer, cream butter, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Gradually add sugar and mix until smooth.
Makes about 24 cookies or 12 cookie sandwiches