Friday, March 2, 2012

Sponsors

I am now currently accepting Sponsors for my blog. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact me via bridget.parry@gmail.com. I will email you my stats as well as my prices.


With that said, I would like to welcome my newest sponsors...

 Mimi's Dollhouse, can make custom party printables and invitations. She is currently working on two different parties for me and she is quick and amazing. I can't wait to show you the end results.



My next Sponsor is The Wood Connection. They have the best unfinished wood projects in Utah. I did this with some of product. They have amazing paper, ribbon, bakers twine... heck, anything you need for your project they have it!!!They also have a great craft blog.



WELCOME to the party Mimi's Dollhouse and The Wood Connection

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...