Thursday, August 9, 2012

Peach Dessert: Guest Post



I’m so excited to be sharing a fun summer recipe here today! While Miss Bridget is off in Paradise I’m thrilled to pop over my name is Amber I have 3 fun and energetic kids and I blog at Posh Ideas. I love to bake, decorate, and craft and love to find easy “cheater” recipes like this that look more gourmet than they really are!
Peach Dessert-001
At my house it’s Peach season, my peach tree is practically falling over so I’ve been creating all things peach this week!I created this easy recipe that is super quick and no bake. This can be made in individual portions as I did, or in a pie plate.

Peach Dessert
1 package golden oreos (crushed)
6-8 Ripe peaches peeled and sliced
1 Can sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 C. Lemon Juice
Whipped Cream, Vanilla, and Powdered Sugar

Directions:
  1. Crush Oreos in a food processer and layer 3/4 in the bottom of your container (individual jars or pie plate) Save the remaining 1/4 Crumb Mixture to top with later.
  2. Peel and slice your peaches and arrange them over your oreo crust.
  3. Combine Sweetened Condensed Milk with 1/4 C. Lemon juice. Whisk this together and then pour over the peaches.
  4. Whip some cream and sweeten with Powdered Sugar and add a teaspoon of Vanilla then smooth this over the Peaches, condensed Milk.
  5. Use remaining Oreo crumb mixture to Garnish your desserts, then Chill until ready to serve.
113
Don’t forget presentation is everything right? I simply added a cupcake liner on with the mason jar lid, and tied on a spoon with some bakers twine. I also loved grabbing a basic cup holder from 7-11 to deliver these in. So simple but adds a fun touch!  I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...