Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simple Things Sunday



I don't care how old I am. I will ALWAYS ride my cart back to drop it off. I can be at Costco, Wal-Mart... it doesn't matter! I get a smile on my face every time I see others look at me like I am crazy.Then again they could just think I am crazy because I am yelling, "weeeeeeeeeeeee" or "look honey, no hands :)". What can I say I like to take full advantage when my kid is in the car and I have 3.5 seconds of enjoyment as I glide to the cart drop off.
Oh the simple things that make me smile ;)

The Wood Connection giveaway ends tomorrow. Enter here for 25 dollars.




linking Here

7 comments:

  1. haha! so fun! I love doing this too...My kiddos have a blast with it...what a great simple thing!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Love the mountains in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cart rides RULE!!! Thanks for the reminder of your giveaway as well- I am all entered, fingers and toes crossed over here! Thank lady!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful photo - smile, sun, background and all. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my husband totally does this haha. he'll do it while we walk around IKEA too. i don't blame you at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah this is perfect! Jose laughs at me everytime, but nothing can take away the infamous cart ride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...