Friday, May 11, 2012

Pinterest Approved: 3 Ingredient Banana Bread


( Image made by me using My Memories digital scrapbook software
to get your free version of this software click HERE)

I am starting a new thing on my blog called "Pinterest Approved." 


"Pinterest approved" is all in the name. If I try a recipe off Pinterest and I like it, then I will share it.


Now I love getting recipes from people who can tell me what the food taste like. I don't want to just see a yummy image on Pinterest and hope it tastes good. If I am going to go to the work to put on that apron, then by golly I better like the food. So, each week I will try to share with you my Pinterest approved recipe (Some may have a minor twist or two by me) 

It is a win- win. I get dinner on my table so my husband will still love me ;) and you will get a recipe tried and approved by muah! 


WARNING: Some of these recipes may be so good you will eat the whole pan and gain weight. Don't hate on me if this happens :)


First up...

 3 INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD
recipe originally pinned from here and adjusted be me.





What You'll Need:
*Yellow Cake Mix
*2 Eggs
*4-5 Overripe Bananas
*1/2-1 cup chocolate chips ( not optional, because everyone needs a little chocolate in their life :) )

Or 1/2-1 cup fresh blueberries plus a 1 tablespoon cinnamon. (This is my fav version of it)


Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a greased bread pan. Filling makes 2 small bread pans or one large and 6 muffins.

Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes (bake longer if using larger loaf pan)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...