Tuesday, March 22, 2011

color Melting?

I was going for Whitney Port's look


Mine didn't turn out exactly like Whitney's but I still like it. It's the darkest I've gone but it has faded a lot since I did it a couple weeks ago so next time I need to get some shampoo for colored treated hair.

Here it is a day after getting it done:

I laugh because it isn't that much darker than my natural color but my dad FREAKED when he saw it. He said I am suppose to be a blonde and I might as well of gotten a tattoo... really dad, really?

What are your opinions on color melting?

8 comments:

  1. Bridget, I LOVE the color melting. If my hair were longer I would do it. Your hair looks great! Another person that did this well was Hailee W. Barron... I believe Taya Stewart did her "melting" color? How fun to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyperdunk 2015 just smiled: "spread from the splash can not be beautiful."
    "None of your business."
    "Nike Lebron 13destroyed my good impression of you before, how none of my business?"
    Lebron 13 shoes made it very sincere, but added with his whole body exudes the aura of alienation is not match up.
    Footsteps getting closer, Nike Hyperrev 2014 looked up to see the process come to a week, could not help but lowered her eyes, teeth bite increasingly tight.
    Nike Hyperdunk 2014 entered the elevator to see the positive stalemate of the three men,
    at the foot of a little meal, like a short trade-offs, went in front after only them: "cheap air max, I send you down."
    Men heard to see the week away.
    It seems that there is this air max 2016 looks, indifferent, indifference, so that people feel a trace of contempt: "No, thank you."
    Voice down, the elevator has just arrived, 2014 nike air max steps into the lift, but stopped in the middle back.
    cheap air max looked to Yan Liang's eyes, it is inexplicable fear of heart.
    "Shrewish lady, goodbye."
    air max 2016 could not help him cut out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...