Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fruit Pizza




My side of the family had a big Sunday dinner and I was in charge of dessert. It was my mistake that I didn't make enough of this because it was gone in seconds. I was lucky I got to even take a picture of the final outcome before hands were reaching in from all corners to get a taste.

THINGS YOU NEED:
2 things of frozen sugar cookie mix
1 8 oz tub of cream cheese (I like strawberry)
A spoon full of any type of fruit preserve (I used raspberry and apricot)

To be honest I made up the cream sauce and I know some add yogurt but I just added in stuff until it gave me the taste and consistency I was looking for.

Then cut up fruit. (I used pears, mangos, strawberries, raspberries, and bananas)


* Tip* I would of liked to add some small toffee bites to give it a little crunch.


INSTRUCTIONS:
Roll out cookie dough onto a cookie sheet.
Mix together cream cheese and jam.
Spread onto warm cookie right before serving or else it will get soggy.
Then add the fresh fruit and toffee bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...