Thursday, March 10, 2011

so "Lucky"

Do you feel lucky to be married to your spouse? I know I do so I wanted to do something for him for St. Patrick's Day. I got this idea from dating divas.  I paired it with a pair of black dress socks. But you can do it for your visiting teacher partner and who you visit teach by pairing it with some gloves, (they have some really cute ones at All A Dollar) You can go to their site and print off this cute tag and get many more fun ideas.


*** WARNING***
If you are going to put this in a place you think they will find make sure it's WAY obvious to them. I set it literally on his Sunday shoes before church and he was in the closet and out of the closet 3 times then decided to go with a different pair of Sunday shoes and reached right over his little gift with out noticing. After he said, "Why are you watching me put my shoes on and whats so funny?" I finally had to literally point to them and then he started laughing cause he completely missed them.

3 comments:


  1. Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

    Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Langit Mulut
    Cara Menghilangkan ambeien/Wasir Secara Permanen
    Inilah Penyebab Mual dan Muntah secara Tiba-tiba

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...