Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Featured

YEAH, looks like today IS a lucky day. I have been featured again on a VERY popular blog. I'm super excited about it (if you cant tell.)

 Late last night my "POPcorn" baby shower party was featured  HERE  on the blog ucreateparites.

I just started this blog because I went to make my family blog into a book and I was annoyed by how much I posted that I didnt want it in a scrapbook. I am excited that my blog is getting noticed but I also feel the pressure to make it something worth following. I said from day one when starting this I wasnt going to put any pressure on this blog or take the time to make it all fancy but I cant help enjoying myself with this blog. Hopefully as time goes on I can make this one worth following!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Bridge on both of your featurings! (I don't think that's really a word, but oh well.)

    The shower looked so dang cute! You did a great job. I just wish you'd been here instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I keep forgetting to tell you that I made fruit pizza almost the same day you did! Go figure! Great minds think alike! There's a pic of mine a few posts back on the Things to Love post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...