Sunday, June 17, 2012

Simple Things Sunday {family hike}


For any of my newer readers, I often do Simple Things Sunday where I will take time to remember the simple things that made me smile that week. 


Chase and I are blessed to live up in the mountains with a lot of great trails. Ask us how many times in the 4 years we have lived here that we have gone hiking... maybe once!

 I know we are ashamed of ourselves. 

This was Jaxon's first hike and it was so fun, yet I felt like he was growing up too fast. When did my get get old enough to walk up a big hill by himself?
  Jaxon picked a hiking stick, a tradition for every hike... (all of the one other time we have gone lol) and was in heaven playing "stop and go" the whole way up to the look out point. 

I am very grateful for my family and for my husband. He is such a great dad to my son and I count my blessings every day for him.






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...